|Added on Rightmove:||30 November 2017 (321 days ago)|
- Available from end of November
- Good Access to Town Centre and A30
- Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating
- Enclosed Front and Rear Gardens
- Lovely Presentation Throughout
- Re-Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom
This lovely 3 Bedroom, 2 Reception room family home. The property offers excellent access to the Town Centre and the A30, with further benefits including a Garden, Gas Central Heating and a well fitted Kitchen. We aniticipate a good deal of interest in this property and recommend a viewing at the earliest opportunity. Available mid December for 6 Months Only
The Accommodation Comprises:
ENTRANCE HALL: UPVC double glazed door, stairwell to first floor, pine panelled door to lounge. Doorway into dining room.
LOUNGE: 12' x 12'2" (3.66m x 3.7m). Attractive room with UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation. Tiled fireplace and radiator.
DINING ROOM: 9'6" x 12'2" (2.9m x 3.7m). Excellent 2nd reception toom with UPVC door to side. Cupboard housing Logic combi 24 combination gas boiler and radiator. Open doorway to kitchen.
KITCHEN: 11'1" x 6' (3.38m x 1.83m). A dual aspect room with sealed unit double glazed wood frame windows to side and rear. Re-modelled with modern base units having adjoining roll top edge working surfaces, inset one and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit, inset ceramic hob with integrated cooker under. Door to utility.
UTILITY: With storage cupboard and with plumbing for automatic washing machine. Door to bathroom
BATHROOM: 7'2" x 4'10" (2.18m x 1.47m). Remodelled with a white suite consisting of wall mounted wash hand baisin, close coupled WC and panelled bath with Mira Sport electric shower over. Extensive wall tiling and sealed unit double glazed wood frame window to rear.
LANDING: Radiator and doors of opening off to bedrooms
MASTER BEDROOM: 9'4" x 12'2" (2.84m x 3.7m). UPVC double glazed window to rear overlooking garden. Stripped and polished floorboards, feature Victorian style fireplace and radiator.
BEDROOM 2: 11'10" x 9' (3.6m x 2.74m). UPVC double glazed window to front. Stripped and polished floorboards and radiator.
BEDROOM 3: 9' x 7'4" (2.74m x 2.24m). UPVC double glazed window to front. Stripped and polished floorboards.
OUTSIDE: The property is set back from the road by and attractive enclosed garden, mainly laid to lawn and with shrub and flowering borders. To the rear of the property, the garden is enclosed with a useful storage area and steps leading up to a lawned area with shrub and flowering borders. A good range of street parking is available to the front
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51899433.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000405055. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Lettings, Newquay.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.