|Added on Rightmove:||30 November 2017 (298 days ago)|
- Three Bedroomed
- Gas Central Heating
- Woodburning Stove
- Large Garden and Parking
Property reference number 5719348. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Charming period property with stone walled entrance on the Whiligh Estate, close to the small market town of Wadhurst. The downstairs accommodation comprises living room, study/reception, dining room with door leading into the garden, and kitchen. There is also a downstairs W.C /utility room. Upstairs there are 3 bedrooms and a family bathroom with white bathroom suite, a shower over the bath and a heated towel rail. Outside, the front and rear gardens are laid mainly to lawn with mature shrubs. There is a useful brick and timber built outhouse/shed and ample parking. The main line station at Wadhurst is within 3 miles and Tunbridge Wells town centre with its extensive shopping facilities and main line station is approximately 8 miles distant.
- Living Room - Double aspect room with wood burning stove and radiator.
- Study/Reception - Decorative fireplace and radiator
- Dining Room - Double aspect room
- Kitchen - Double aspect room. Pine fronted kitchen wall and base units, range style cooker, stainless steel sink and space for fridge freezer
- Cloakroom/WC - Plumbing for washing machine
- Bedroom 1 - Double aspect room with open fireplace and radiator
- Bedroom 2 - With open fireplace and radiator
- Bedroom 3 - Double aspect room with radiator and airing cupboard
- Bathroom - White bathroom suite with shower over bath and heated towel rail.
* Please quote ref. 5719348 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
The landlord will charge a maximum of £282 in fees for this property, to cover the following:
- Inventory checks
- Deposit registration
- Tenancy set up
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51902064.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5719348_52691. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.