|Reduced on Rightmove:||08 February 2018 (282 days ago)|
- Modern Two Bedroom End of Terrace Home
- Deceptively Spacious Accommodation
- Breakfast Kitchen with Appliances
- Modern Bathroom with Shower
- Enclosed Low Maintenance Rear Garden
- Drive for Off Road Parking
- Available Immediately
- 12 month tenancy only
- Pets Considered but No Smokers or DSS
Situated off Bishopton Avenue well placed for access to commuter links and supermarket shopping, a well presented and much improved two bedroom end of terrace home worthy of early inspection.
Features include gas central heating, double glazing, lounge incorporating a dining area, attractively fitted breakfast kitchen with built-in appliances, modern bathroom with shower, enclosed low maintenance rear garden & residents parking to the front.
The property is available immediately on an UNFURNISHED basis with pets considered but no DSS and no smokers. 12 month contract only. Bond £625.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference STO150446_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Stockton On Tees.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.