2 bedroom semi-detached house to rentPenny Cottage, 33 High Street, Dollar
|Added on Rightmove:||01 December 2017 (320 days ago)|
- Stunning 2-Bedroom Bungalow
- Open Plan Kitchen/Lounge/Dining
- Stunning Full Family Bathroom
- Beautiful New Kitchen
- Completely Refurbished
- Immaculate Order Throughout
- Lovely Front Garden
- No Pets - No Smokers- No DSS
- Available 5 December 2017
Henderson Roche are delighted to offer to the rental market the idyllic Penny Cottage on Dollar's High Street. The cottage has recently been fully refurbished and finished to a very high standard with new kitchen and bathroom, and is also within walking distance to local amenities.
Penny Cottage comprises two generous double bedrooms, a stunning full family bathroom, and an open plan kitchen/dining/lounge giving access to the outdoor patio area.
The master bedroom is situated at the far end of the entrance hallway, with ample space for a double bed and bedroom furniture. The second bedroom is also a double bedroom, with breath-taking South facing views up to the Ochil Hills.
The family bathroom is extremely modern, with a walk-in shower and corner bathtub as the main features.
The open plan kitchen/lounge/dining provides an ideal space for family living, with French doors out to the patio area and front garden.
Penny Cottage is situated in a quiet position within the village of Dollar and within walking distance to all local amenities.
No Pets – No Smokers- No DSS
Landlord Registration Number: 408233/150/29321.
Early viewing advised and is strictly via Henderson Roche Sales and Lettings on 01259 230 888 or email@example.com.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference TAW1001035. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by HENDERSON ROCHE, Dollar.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.