|Reduced on Rightmove:||05 February 2018 (191 days ago)|
- Two Bedroom House
- Extremely Well Presented
- Lounge With Spiral Staircase
- Open Planned Diner & Kitchen
- Modern Kitchen With Appliances
- Re-Fitted Bathroom
- Double Glazing, G.C.H
- TWO Allocated Parking Spaces
- Pleasant Cul De Sac Location
- Available Straight Away
A superb two bedroom terraced house is available to rent and is located in a pleasant tucked away spot within a cul de sac. Throughout, the property is extremely well presented and offers a popular layout which comprises of a lounge with feature spiral staircase to the first floor, a open planned dining area which leads to the kitchen. To the first floor are the two bedrooms and bathroom. All of the internal fittings have been updated to offer a modern kitchen with appliances and a beautifully appointed bathroom. These benefits continue with double glazing throughout and a gas central heating system. The enclosed rear garden offers a pleasant private outlook and located in a private parking area which is adjacent to the property is two allocated parking spaces. The property is available to rent straight away and to arrange a viewing, please contact our lettings department on 01489 570019.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8397164. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by SBK Property Consultants, Park Gate.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.