|Added on Rightmove:||02 December 2017 (294 days ago)|
- Good Village Amenities and Easy Access to Leamington, Coventry, Rugby
- 2 Double Bedrooms and 1 Single Bedroom
- Cooker, Dishwasher and Fridge Freezer Included
- Modern Bathroom with Shower
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing. Pet and Child Friendly
- Quiet Cul-De-Sac Parking
- Openplan Lounge/Diner with french doors to pretty garden
- Good Storage
- Available Now
With Good Village Amenities + Easy Access to Leamington, Rugby, Coventry + Banbury, a Deceptively Spacious, Unfurnished 3 Bedroom End of Terrace House with Garden and Parking in a Quiet Cul-De-Sac. Modern Bathroom + Shower. Modern Kitchen + Cooker, Dishwasher, Fridge/Freezer. Gas Central Heating. Double Glazing.
Good Storage. Pet and Child Friendly. Available Now
Hallway with Storage Cupboard.
Ground Floor White WC/cloakroom.
Through Lounge/Diner with French Doors to Pretty Garden
Kitchen with Cooker, Dishwasher and Fridge/Freezer.
Brick Store with plumbing for washing machine.
Upstairs, there is a Contemporary Bathroom with Shower over.
2 Double Bedrooms both with Good Storage.
Landing cupboard providing further Storage.
Bedroom 3 is a single/Study/Babys Room.
Double Glazing. Gas Central Heating. 2 Parking Spaces. EPC rating C. Council Tax Band C-Approx £1521.68pa 2017/18 Stratford DC.
1 Pet Considered (subject to extra deposit and professional carpet cleaning at end of tenancy).
Ideal for a Professional Single, Couple, 2 Friends Sharing or a Family.
Security Deposit £1025 (+ extra with a pet)
The popular village of Long Itchington has a thriving social and community spirit and offers 2 convenience stores, a hairdressers, nursery, primary school and a choice of 6 public houses. Conveniently situated on the A423 for commuting to Coventry, Rugby, Daventry, Banbury and Leamington Spa (6 miles to Leamington Spa Train Station).
Being close to the vibrant historic market town of Southam which provides a selection of supermarkets, post office, library, primary and secondary schools, restaurants and public houses. Conveniently situated for Daventry, Leamington Spa, Banbury and Warwick where you will find excellent additional shopping facilities, Warwick boasting the world famous Warwick Castle and one of the country`s top Universities.
Travel links are excellent, with easy access to both the M40 and M1, trains from Leamington Spa, Coventry, Rugby and Banbury into London.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 569. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Distinct Estate Agents, Banbury.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.