|Added on Rightmove:||04 December 2017 (257 days ago)|
- Spacious Detached Coach House
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Two Seperate reception rooms
- Gas Central Heating throughout
- Ensuite to Master bedroom
- Driveway Parking
- Highly popular location
- UPVC Double Glazed
A spacious two double bedroom Coach House to be let unfurnished on the Edge of the highly sought after location of The Park, close to all local amenities and great transport links too and around the City.
The property comprises of an Entrance hall with stairs to the First Floor and leading to two light and spacious Reception Rooms with blue mottled Carpet.
The Kitchen is large with an array of NEW Modern Wall and Base Units with integrated Electric Oven/Hob and inset Pantry cupboard, space is also available for a breakfast bar and their is access to side patio garden.
There are 2 spacious and neutrally coloured reception rooms which could be used as a traditional Lounge and Dining room but essentially they offer great flexibility.
The first floor comprises of Two extremely spacious double bedrooms, to front and rear, both containing Feature Fire Place and blue mottled carpet. The master has an Ensuite Bathroom with shower cubicle and an inset cupboard. The family bathroom is modern white three piece suite with Wash hand basin, Electric shower Over Bath and Seperate low suite WC.
Further Benefits include Front patio area with shed and Driveway Parking.
The property is fully UPVC double glazed and gas centrally heated.
CALL TODAY TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT!
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51930591.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000005598. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves Lettings, Nottingham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.