|Added on Rightmove:||04 December 2017 (292 days ago)|
- On-Hand 24hr Concierge Service
- Lift Access available
- Fully fitted gymnasium avaiable to residents
- Attractive landscaped communal garden/Court Yard
- Cinema room available to residents
- Avaiable fully furnished
- Secure Allocated Parking Available
- Fresh modern Interior
- Key Phone Entry System
Stunning three-bedroom property in London`s most exciting new development, Fitzroy Place.
Spanning over 1100 sq ft, the property is equipped with super-premium fittings and fixtures. Entered on the ground floor, it features a large living room space, seperate bedroom, guest WC, fully fitted designer kitchen leading out to a large balcony space. Upstairs you will find two sizable double bedrooms both with seperate bathrooms.
The property is flooded with natural light due to the huge double-height windows and is also equipped with ample storage solutions including a walk-in pantry.
Fitzroy Place is located in fashionable Fitzrovia just North of Oxford Street. The restaurants and bars of Charlotte Street are moments away and London`s famous West End is all within walking distance. Transport links are excellent both for the motorist and for those relying on public transport with Euston Road, Kings Cross, Goodge Street and Oxford Circus all easily and quickly accessible.
The development has 24 hour concierge, a business centre, cinema and high-spec gymnasium - Underground Parking Space is included.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51941139.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27456881. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coopers, London - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.