|Added on Rightmove:||05 December 2017 (349 days ago)|
- Rent: £65 pppw – Available: NOW
- Spacious Heaton property
- Fresh, bright decor throughout
- Leather couches to living room
- Modern white fitted kitchen
- Recently refurbished bathroom with full suite
- Four furnished bedrooms
- Gas central heating
- Free on-street parking
- Perfect for students and professionals
Rent: £65 pppw - Available: NOW - letslivehere are pleased to offer this fantastic, four bedroom property on Bolingbroke Street, Heaton. Close to the Morrisons superstore and within walking distance to the City Centre, the property is perfect for a group of students or professionals.
The property boasts space and modern, fresh décor throughout. The living room is bright and bold with stripped floorboards, leather couches and a solid wooden coffee table.
The kitchen has been fitted with contemporary white units and chrome bar handles, tiled flooring and tiled splashback. The appliances are provided and include a built-in oven, four burner gas hob, under counter fridge and freezer and a washing machine. There is also access to the rear yard.
There are three good sized double beds with wooden bedroom furniture and beds with mattresses. The fourth bedroom is a generous single and is also provided furnished.
The recently refurbished bathroom includes a full white suite with over bath shower and a built-in cupboard to the sink for extra storage. The decoration perfectly compliments the suite with mint-coloured walls, white tiling and a beige tiled floor.
Additional features of the property include gas central heating, double glazing and free on-street parking.
Bolingbroke Street is located just off Heaton Park Road which is home to the Heaton Perk café, convenience shops and the entrance to the beautiful Heaton Park which leads onto Jesmond Dene. The City Centre and universities can be reached in fifteen minutes on foot and the regular number one bus stop is just a minute away providing direct, quick access to the Centre.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101144001636. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by letslivehere, Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.