|Added on Rightmove:||27 November 2017 (300 days ago)|
- Very Spacious 1st Floor 2 Double Bedroom Apartment in 'Orchard Court' Development
- 8 Minutes Walk From Osterley Tube Stations & 15 Mins From Isleworth main Line Station
- Secure Entry System, Spacious Entrance Hallway with Storage Cupboard
- Spacious Family Lounge with Balcony Seating Area,
- Fully Equipped Kitchen with All New Appliances, Modern Fitted Bathromm W/C
- Fully Furnished Master Bedroom with Built In Wardrobes, Furnished 2nd Double Bedroom
- Double-Glazing Throughout, Full Gas Central Heating
- Available 1st December 2017.
A very large and spacious 1st floor 2 double bedroom apartment located in 'Orchard Court' off 'Thornbury Avenue', within 5 minutes of Osterley Tube Station and short walk of Isleworth Main Line Station. In brief the property features: spacious entrance hallway with storage cupboard, very spacious family lounge with door access to private balcony, fitted kitchen with all new appliances (tall fridge/freezer, 5 ring gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, washer / drier), fitted bathroom W/C, spacious fitted master bedroom with fitted wardrobes, double second bedroom, Double-Glazing throughout, Gas Central Heating, parking included, available 1st December 2017.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51951702.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference STH1000671. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stewart Hunter Ltd, Osterley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.