|Reduced on Rightmove:||12 January 2018 (251 days ago)|
- Stunning architect designed two bedroom flat
- Contemporary fixtures and fittings
- Large bay fronted reception room
- Views across communal gardens and tennis courts
- Stylish kitchen with granite worktops
- Both bedrooms feature fitted wardrobes
LONG LET. A stunning, architect-designed two bedroom flat, offering great lateral space within a beautiful red brick mansion building overlooking leafy communal gardens with tennis courts.
Queen's Club Gardens is a very desirable address which also benefits from having pretty communal gardens with two tennis courts and is within easy reach of the shops and amenities on Fulham Palace Road and Fulham Broadway.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51957948.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1048764. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Fulham Broadway.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.