|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 January 2018 (311 days ago)|
- Three Bedroom Terrace House
- Large Lounge Through Diner
- Modern Kitchen with Appliances
- Family Bathroom with Shower over Bath
- Re-Decorated Throughout
- Private Garden with Patio & Shed
- Three Mainline Stations Under a Mile Away
- Available Now
Offered to the market is this well presented three bedroom terrace house located on a quiet road in Purley. The floor consists of a large lounge through diner with patio doors and modern fitted kitchen with appliances. On the first floor there are two double bedrooms with the master bedroom benefiting from fitted wardrobes, good size single bedroom with fitted wardrobe and a family bathroom with shower over the bath. To the rear there is a private garden which is mainly laid to lawn and includes patio area and garden shed. There are three mainline stations, Purley, Kenley & Riddlesdown within walking distance making this property ideal for commuters. Offered unfurnished and available now!
Additional Fees and Charges May Apply
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1572. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clarendons, Surrey & West Sussex - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.