|Reduced on Rightmove:||18 January 2018 (304 days ago)|
- Superb Duplex Penthouse
- Sought after Jewellery Quarter location
- Walking Distance To Colmore Row
- Spacious 1800 sq. ft. Of Contemporary Living
- Split Level Decked Terrace With Cityscape View
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Secure Parking
Superb Duplex Penthouse in sought after Jewellery Quarter location and walking distance to Colmore Row - perfect for professionals.
Spacious 1800 sq. ft. of contemporary living. 3 beds, 3 baths, mezzanine area, open plan living/dining area, fully fitted kitchen with granite work surfaces and integrated appliances. Split level decked terrace with cityscape views.
Available early February for a minimum of 12 months.
Sorry no pets or smokers.
Energy Rating E
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51970884.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference LCHL_1319. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chattings, Lichfield .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.