|Added on Rightmove:||08 December 2017 (316 days ago)|
Located just ten minutes walk from the University of Kent campus is this lovely spacious five double bedroom detached student house with parking for three cars. Entrance Hall leading to shower room and two bedrooms on the ground floor. Large sitting room/ dining room with views overlooking the large garden with patio area to the rear. Modern fitted kitchen with appliances. Upstairs is three further bedrooms and bathroom with shower over. Finished to a high standard throughout.
£420 per person per calendar month (£96.92 per week) INCLUDING fibre Broadband but EXCLUDING gas, electricity and water charges, telephone, sky and television license with no half rent on any of our properties.
Tenancy Agreement will run from 07/09/2018 to 06/08/2019 (11 months only)
Individual locks on bedrooms: Yes
All double beds: Yes
Type of tenancy agreement: Joint and Several
Accredited property: KENTP536051
Free Parking: Yes
Distance to the University of Kent: 0.9 Miles
Distance to Canterbury Christchurch University: 3.7 Miles
Nearest train station: Canterbury West Station (approximately 20 minutes walk)
Nearest bus stop: Tile Kiln Hill (approximately 2 minutes walk) for service 3b, 4, 4a, 4x, 6, 6a, 6x, Unibus
Once viewed if you wish to apply for the property then the following fees are payable;
Admin fee for single applicant £200+VAT (£240). The administration fee covers
- Collections and processing of references.
- 50% of the cost of preparing the tenancy agreement.
- Processing of guarantor referencing and agreements if required.
- Provide quotation for insure required as part of the tenancy (see full description below).
- Arrange for all utilities to be set up ready for your move in.
- Provide copies of risk assessments, user manuals and relevant information for your new home.
- Supply a fully independent check out report showing the condition of the property at the end of the tenancy. The Landlord pays the full cost of the check in inventory.
Deposit to be held by the Deposit Protection Service (www.depositprotection.com) £2100.00
Each applicant will require a Guarantor who lives in England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland. If you are not able to provide a guarantor that meets these requirements you should be able to use a Guarantor service such as Housing Hand (more details of the service and charges are available at www.housinghand.co.uk).
Your Guarantor will have to complete a referencing form as well as a Guarantors Agreement, a copy of which is included in the student information guide which you will be provided with should you wish to proceed. Your guarantor must be in full time employment and can provide proof of income or savings sufficient to pay the percentage of the rent for the whole year. Guarantor forms can be returned via email or by post to Sally Hatcher Estates Ltd, 9 New Town Street, Chartham Hatch, Canterbury, Kent, CT4 7LT.
If your Guarantor should fail referencing an additional Administration Charge of £50+VAT (£60) will be required to process a replacement Guarantor. If you are unable to provide an alternative Guarantor the property will be re-advertised and the rest of your group’s applications fail.
As a Tenant of one of our Properties you will be required to have an insurance policy that covers accidental damage to the Landlord’s Fixtures and Fittings to the value of a minimum of £2500. This policy must be in place at the start of the Tenancy. We will be able to provide more information or arrange a competitive quote for your Property upon request.
Cost of utilities such as Electricity, Gas and Water are NOT included in the rent unless expressly stated. A bills package is available for all of our properties via a third party company called Glide. Details of this service are available via their website at www.glide.uk.com.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51978129.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27466501. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sally Hatcher Estates Limited, Canterbury.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.