|Added on Rightmove:||08 December 2017 (314 days ago)|
- WARM WELL INSULATED FLAT
- INTERCOM ENTRY SYSTEM
- SECURE GARAGE & VISITOR PARKING
- ALL APPLIANCE FITTED KITCHEN
- RENT DIRECTLY FROM LANDLORD
Property reference number 5717756. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
This is a modern highly insulated flat in a small well maintained block set in the heart of Bovey Tracey.Acess is by a secure intercom entry system.The property has been recently decorated and re carpeted throughout.The living area is carpeted open plan. The kitchen is fully equipped with integrated electric hob,stove,extractor,fridge,freezer and washer/dryer.There is a breakfast bar and two stools.The bathroom features a large walk in shower,vanity unit and LED lighting.There is a double bedroom with large wardrobe and one single bedroom.A large airing and storage cupboard contains the hot water cylinder.The flat is wired for satellite TV and superfast Fibre Broadband is available in the area.Parking is allocated in a private underground gated carpark.There is seperate visitors parking outside.
Bovey Tracey is a welcoming small town on the edge of Dartmoor with a good range of shops and cafes.A beautiful river walk and playpark,extensive recreational and varied interest groups make this a very desirable area in which to live.
For commuting the A38/M5 is within 2 miles. Exeter,Plymouth and Torbay are all accessible by bus.The mainline Railway is 5 miles away at Newton Abbot.
* Please quote ref. 5717756 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
The landlord will charge a maximum of £200.00 per tenant in fees for this property, to cover the following:
- Inventory checks
- Deposit registration
- Tenancy set up
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51980883.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5717756_52868. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.