|Added on Rightmove:||09 December 2017 (284 days ago)|
- Unfurnished Apartment
- Close to Nantwich Town Centre
- Secure Keypad with CCTV Entry
- Ground Floor
- Open Plan Living Area
- Kitchen with SMEG Appliances
- Bathroom with Shower over Bath
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Allocated Off-Road Parking
- Council Tax Band B
A two bedroom ground floor unfurnished apartment located on Stanyer Court, part of the recently built Stapeley development close to the centre of Nantwich. Nantwich offers an excellent range of shopping and educational facilities; there is a railway station in the town, and Crewe, which is only 5 miles away, provides an Intercity service to London in under two hours as well as major centres of the North West for daily work. The M6 Motorway is only 6 miles and Manchester airport is only forty minutes drive away, this makes the property ideal for anyone looking for good national and international communications. Sorry no pets allowed.
The apartment block was built by David Mclean Homes and has secure keypad entry and CCTV on the main door, allocated off road parking and the heating and hot water is provided by a gas combi boiler.
The property opens into the entrance hall with wood effect flooring and a storage cupboard.
Kitchen/Living/Dining Area (19'5'' x 14'6'')
A large open plan living/dining area has wood effect flooring and spotlighting, and leads on to the slightly separated kitchen which has tiled flooring, wooden units and work surfaces and fitted 'SMEG' appliances including electric oven, gas hob, ex-fan, washer/dryer, dishwasher & fridge freezer.
Bedroom One (11'2'' x 10'11'')
A large double bedroom overlooking the front of the apartment.
Bedroom Two (10'11'' x 7'11'')
A second smaller double bedroom with carpeted flooring.
Bathroom (6'1'' x 5'8'')
This very high quality bathroom has tile effect flooring and a three piece suite including a shower fitted over the bath.
Externally there is one allocated parking space, plus further on street parking.
Property Misdescriptions Act
These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending tenants should not rely on them as statements of representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. All measurements quoted are approximate and all images shown are copyright. Appliances are not included unless stated within the property description above.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-51993114.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26735. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leaders Lettings, Nantwich.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.