|Reduced on Rightmove:||08 March 2018 (228 days ago)|
- Really Smart & Nicely Decorated Two Bedroom End Terraced House
- Unfurnished & Available Immediately
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Central Heating with a Combi Boiler
- Sunny Westerly Facing Rear Garden
- Kitchen/Diner with White Modern Style Units
- No Smokers, No Pets. Bond £525
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
FIRST MONTHS RENT FREE !! REDUCED APPLICATION FEE, This really smart two bedroom end terraced house will be just so easy to move straight into. Available immediately and unfurnished, it has the advantage of UPVC double glazed windows and exterior door, central heating with combi boiler and a sunny westerly facing rear garden.
Comprising entrance hall, lounge and kitchen/diner with modern style units and built-in oven and hob. The first floor has two bedrooms and bathroom with a white three piece suite.
No Pets, No Smokers. Bond £525.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference BIL170341_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Billingham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.