|Added on Rightmove:||09 December 2017 (311 days ago)|
- Available from: 14th August 2018
- Deposit (per person): £300
- 2 WCs, 2 Showers
- 6 Beds, 6 Doubles
- 1.36km from Nottingham Trent University
- 2.42km from University of Nottingham
- 19.84km from Loughborough Train Station
THE LANDLORD IS WILLING TO REPLACE THE CARPETS, SOFAS, REPAINT THROUGHOUT AND INCLUDE TVS IN THE BEDROOMS FOR THE START OF THE NEW TENANCY **
This large 6 bedroom detached student househare is locate just a short walk away from Nottingham University in Lenton - just near public transport links and shops down the road!
ALL the 6 bedrooms are inclusive of a double bed, desk, chair and a twin wardrobe! Also comes with gated secure parking. The kitchen comes furnished with all appliances and is modernly furnished with tiled flooring and a diner bar. A large lounge with modern furnishings and comfy leather sofas! Has to be viewed to appreciated.
Energy Efficiency Rating - C
(92 TO 100)
1.36km from Nottingham Trent University
2.42km from University of Nottingham
19.84km from Loughborough Train Station
TV in lounge
TV's in each Bedroom
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 3675. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purple Frog Property Limited, Nottingham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.