|Added on Rightmove:||11 December 2017 (287 days ago)|
- Modern kitchen, bathroom and furniture
- 4 double bedrooms
- Walk to Brunel University in 10 minutes
- Luxury for students looking for a home not a house
Property reference number 5691191. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Rent is £132.69 per person per week.
This house is furnished and fitted to a high standard and available from the 9th June 2018 for a group of four students at £575 per person per month and no agents fees.
Located on Dellfield Crescent, Cowley. 7 to 10 minutes walk from Brunel Campus and less than 10 minutes by bus to Uxbridge town centre.
Easy access to local shops, takeaways, post office and pubs.
12 month contract. 1.5 months deposit registered with the Deposit Protection Scheme, student reference letter and parents guarantor form required.
Pay £300 each upon signing the tenancy agreement to secure the house. Pay the remainder of the deposit £562.50 by 16th April 2018. Pay the first months rent of £575 by 9th June 2018.
Bills not included in the rent. Gas, electricity and water accounts will be set up, bills are estimated at £4 to £8 each per month depending on use.
New boiler and new double glazed windows so very energy efficient.
The house has a shared modern kitchen with hob, oven, microwave, toaster, kettle, washing machine and fridge freezer.
The bathroom comes with shower over the bath, a basin, with a separate new WC.
All bedrooms are furnished with a bed, bedside table, wardrobe, drawers, desk, chair and book shelf.
TV room with new L-shaped sofa and wall mounted LED television.
Telephone line, broadband Internet and Sky / Virgin television can be set up.
The house has a back garden with patio ideal for barbecues.
Annual gas safety and energy performance certificates provided.
Full inventory report supplied.
* Please quote ref. 5691191 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
There will be no fees for renting this property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52000767.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5691191_52899. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.