|Added on Rightmove:||11 December 2017 (219 days ago)|
- New Instruction
- COUNCIL TAX, HEATING AND WATER INCLUDED
- Great Location
- Gas Central Heating
- Fully Furnished
- Close To All Local Amenities
- Transport Links Near By
- Bathroom and Kitchen Separate
- Available Soon
- Call Now To Book A Viewing
**NEW INSTRUCTION**RENT INCLUDES HEATING, COUNCIL TAX AND WATER** Where better to find a very well presented Studio apartment than the heart of Southsea. Located at the top of the building and with an individual bathroom and kitchen means no one can disturb that peaceful nights sleep.
The property is presented crisp, clean and tidy and ready to go, with the added benefit of being fully furnished, there will be no need to go out and buy those expensive items that are a necessity, it is all here for you. The location is great, moments from transport links, local amenities and even the seafront is only moments away. The bills are included, so no need to pay heating, council tax or water, in fact the only bill you will have is the electric and this is controlled by pay as you go.
This is a property that will not be available for too long, so do not delay, get booked in today.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P36741. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West Residential Lettings, Portsmouth - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.