|Added on Rightmove:||11 December 2017 (308 days ago)|
- NICELY MAINTAINED TWO BEDROOM MID TERRACE HOME
- LOUNGE/DINING ROOM
- FITTED KITCHEN WITH APPLIANCES
- MODERN BATHROOM
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN WITH DECKED AREA
- OPEN VIEWS OVER LOCAL COUNTRYSIDE
- A LOVELY PROPERTY WHICH SHOULD BE VIEWED
A nicely maintained and updated, two bedroom mid terrace property which is situated within a popular residential area of Sedgefield. The property offers comfortable modern accommodation which briefly comprises:
Entrance hallway with stairs to first floor, lounge/dining room with feature modern fire, attractive fitted kitchen with integral oven, hob, extractor hood, refrigerator and freezer. To the first floor are two bedrooms and ultra modern bathroom suite. Externally the property has an enclosed garden area to the rear with lawn and decked areas, brick storage shed with base and wall mounted units and plumbing for washing machine. To the front aspect is an open plan lawn area with lovely views over local countryside.
Rent £550 pcm
EPC Rating 'D'
Working applicants preferred. No Smokers. Pets considered.
Tenants required earnings £16,800. Guarantor required earnings £20,160
Entrance Hallway -
Lounge/Dining Room -
Fitted Kitchen -
Bedroom One -
Bedroom Two -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52006512.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27470045. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinsons, Sedgefield - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.