|Reduced on Rightmove:||12 January 2018 (255 days ago)|
- NEUTRALLY DECORATED THROUGHOUT
- STYLISH KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- GOOD SIZED BATHROOM WITH OVERHEAD SHOWER
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- AWARD WINNING DEVELOPMENT
- EXCELLENT VALUE FOR MONEY
- TRAVELLING LINKS TO A19 & A66
- WALKING DISTANCE TO TOWN CENTRE
- TWO VERSATILE BEDROOMS
On entering the property there is a long neutrally decorated hallway with a useful storage cupboard. Leading from the hallway is a good sized, open plan lounge and kitchen which is neutrally decorated and fitted with a complimenting neutral carpet. The kitchen is separated with vinyl flooring, there are a good range of stylish, wooden wall and base units with integrated appliances to include an electric oven and hob, fridge freezer and washer dryer. The kitchen is finished with spotlighting and attractive splashback tiling.
Also leading from the hallway is two double bedrooms, both of which are neutrally decorated and fitted with neutral carpets. There is a family sized bathroom which has a three piece white suite to include a wc, hand basin and bath with shower overhead. The bathroom is finished with fresh cream walls and linoleum flooring.
Externally there is off road parking.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52008960.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CHT5_MIDQUEE025. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Middlesbrough.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.