|Added on Rightmove:||11 December 2017 (220 days ago)|
- Heart Of The Barbican
- Walking Distance To Drake Circus & the University
- Walking Distance to The University
- Restaurants on your doorstep
- Open Plan Living
- Local Amenities/Stores Nearby
- Good Bus Routes Close By
- Sash Windows
- No Parking Available
- EPC Rating B
Well Presented 1 Bedroom Flat to let in the historic development of 'Astor Court'. The property benefits from a modern fitted kitchen with open plan living area which is light and airy. Modern fitted bathroom with shower of the bath, the property benefits gas central heating, sash windows and neutral décor. 'Astor Court' is a unique development within a historic Grade II Listed building, the former Virginia House Settlement which was founded by Lord and Lady Astor in 1925, tucked away within a cobbled lane within the historic and vibrant quarter of the Barbican just a few yards from Sutton Harbour, whilst within walking distance of international marinas, National Marine Aquarium, Royal Citadel, Hoe Foreshore and Promenade, City Centre, Drake Circus Shopping Centre plus an array of Inns, restaurants, art galleries and leisure pursuits. There is no parking available with this property. EPC Rating B
This property is available Furnished and is managed by Lang Town and Country
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52011129.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100663014459. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lang Town & Country Lettings, Plymouth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.