|Reduced on Rightmove:||27 December 2017 (235 days ago)|
• Available from 27th Dec 2017
• Four-bedroom detached house
• Three reception rooms
• Two carports and large garage
• Double glazed and gas central heating
• Extended kitchen
• Attractive gardens
Situated on this popular road within the catchment for Finham Park School. Located on a service road the property has an in out driveway providing access to the two car ports and large garage. The property benefits majority double glazing and gas central heating and comprises a porch, entrance hallway, shower room, study, sitting room with double doors into the dining room, extended kitchen and breakfast room. On the first floor are four well-proportioned bedrooms and family bathroom. There is an attractive rear garden and patio. Sorry no pets, no smokers, and no housing benefits.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference TUT1000512. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tutis Estates, Coventry.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.