|Reduced on Rightmove:||26 January 2018 (206 days ago)|
- Friendly, period fully modernised town house
- Fully equipped
- Nice garden
- large double room
- en suite shower and toilet
- private rear garden
Property reference number 5688112. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
About the room:
Sharing with other professionals, a large double bedroom with nice views to rear garden with an en-suite bathroom in a nicely furnished, period house.
About Shipston "Fantastic little town, surprisingly very desirable"
Shipston on Stour is a wonderful small town, great for commuting to Stratford on Avon, Banbury and other towns within 15 miles.
The town itself if very friendly with lots going on.
Shipston is an attractive former market town situated in South Warwickshire.
The town is a busy local centre with good shopping, schooling and recreational facilities serving its own population and a number of surrounding villages.
The larger centres of Stratford upon Avon, Banbury and Oxford are accessible.
About the house
This is a charming terrace town house situated close to the centre of Shipston on Stour with an attractive walled courtyard garden.
The property was newly built in the late 1990s constructed under a pitched blue slate roof.
The house offers well presented and well proportioned accommodation over three floors with well fitted bathrooms and kitchen.
Outside is an attractive walled landscaped courtyard garden.
Situated a short distance away is a carport with storeroom and allocated car parking space.
The national award winning house is part of a small development of 12 two and three bedroom properties, which have been designed and built using period and modern materials to blend in with the surrounding architecture.
The development, which was completed in 1999, was constructed by the local award winning builders, Johnson and Johnson, who used reclaimed materials where possible.
In addition they looked to give each property an individual character.
The development is set principally around a large gravelled courtyard and is situated close to the town centre.
It is understood the development won awards from the Civic Trust, Royal Town Planning Institute, Stratford District Council, Warwickshire County Council, The Daily Telegraph together with The Birmingham Post and Mail House Design.
The house is a multi award winning period design with stone floors, wood beams, gorgeous garden, small private courtyard.
Sharing with other professionals, this house is a pleasure to live in, set in the fantastic, lively but respectable village town of Shipston.
- 200 metre walk from the centre of town.
- Shared kitchen facility, fridge and freezer available.
- 6 minutes from Moreton in Marsh train station London to Paddington.
- 20 minutes from Stratford to Birmingham by train.
- Would suit professional person who is clean and tidy minded.
- No couples or DSS please.
- Smokers welcome as long as smoke in designated areas (eg. garden).
The house is a place I spent 12 extremely happy years, sharing with 2 other professionals before I moved away for work..
I now live in deepest Transylvania near Dracula's castle and the 2 single things I miss about the UK is Shipston and that house.
Now it is occupied by clean, fun minded, respectable young professionals and has a feel 'like your mum's house' so you can relax, not be disturbed by others, yet not be alone.
Genuinely a very nice place to live with very nice peaceful housemates.
Ask the existing housemates if they would swap this lifestyle for living alone.
All the benefits of a living in a premium house but on a shoestring budget.
* Please quote ref. 5688112 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
There will be no fees for renting this property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52031613.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5688112_52953. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.