|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 February 2018 (192 days ago)|
- Exclusive gated development of 12 properties
- Built to a high level of specification
- Walking distance of Stratford town centre
- Fully integrated contemporary kitchen
- En suite to master
- Secure allocated parking
- To let on an unfurnished basis
- Sorry no smokers, no children and strictly no pets
- Tenant admin fees are payable
- APPLICATION RECEIVED
APPLICATION RECEIVED. This two double bedroom, two bathroom second floor apartment forms part of a delightful development of just 12 properties situated in a gated courtyard within walking distance of Stratford-upon-Avon Town Centre.
Accommodation comprises: entrance hall, open plan kitchen/living/dining room. Kitchen having integrated appliances. Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite bathroom, further double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, main bathroom having bath with shower over. One secure allocated parking space plus some visitors parking.
To let on an unfurnished basis
Sorry no smokers, not suitable for children, strictly no pets, no sharers
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100569014226. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Clarke & Co, Stratford-Upon-Avon - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.