|Reduced on Rightmove:||12 December 2017 (215 days ago)|
- Three Bedrooms
- Separate Dining Room with Doors to Rear Garden
- Gas Fired Central Heating & Double Glazed Windows
- Modern Kitchen with Most Appliances
- Gardens Front & Rear
- Garage & Specious Drive Way
- Available Now
* NOW LET * Stafford Johnson are pleased to offer for Rent a Semi-detached Modern Three Bedroom Family House, Popular location near local Shops, Bus Routes and close to Durrington Train Station. The property is available as unfurnished, Gas Fired Central Heating, Double Glazed Windows through-out. Hallway with cupboard. Lounge, separate dining room with doors to the rear garden. Good size kitchen with most appliances (no fridge/freezer) Two double, one with built-in cupboard and One single bedrooms. Family White Bathroom Suite with electric shower. Front & Rear Gardens , Garage with up & over door and internal electrics, plenty of parking on the private driveway. Sorry the landlord will not accept full DSS, smokers but will now consider pets subject to extra deposit per pet being paid. EPC Rating D, Property Deposit £1688 Rental Price £1125 pcm. Available Now
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52035096.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 7450211. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stafford Johnson, Goring.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.