|Added on Rightmove:||12 December 2017 (220 days ago)|
- Modern design
- Plenty of storage
- Close to the station
- Open plan fully fitted kitchen
- Parking available for aditional cost
This is a modern one bedroom new build flat located on Streatham High Road, just a 3 minute walk from Streatham Hill station.
Situated on the 4th floor (2 lifts available) - this furnished flat comes with:
- Open plan kitchen and living room w/ leather sofa bed
- Double bedroom with bed, mattress, headboard
- Large, modern, fully fitted bathroom (with bathtub)
- Modern fixtures in kitchen (induction hob, oven, built-in fridge & freezer, dishwasher etc)
- Wooden flooring
- Plenty of storage space with shelving, additional wardrobes and cabinets
- Key code entry access to building with Audio Door Entry System for all apartments
- There is parking available onsite for additional fees if required, and a secure bicycle storage facility around the back of the building.
Streatham Hill has direct links in to both London Bridge (35mins) and London Victoria (20 mins), making this property ideal for commuting professionals.
A short bus ride can take you to Streatham station with trains to London Bridge and Blackfriars (20mins), Balham tube station (on the Northern Line) or Brixton tube station (Victoria Line).
There is a Tesco Express right opposite the building, and many other shops (Sainsbury's Local, Lidl, Iceland, large Tesco Extra) located within 5-15mins walk.
Call now to arrange a viewing!!!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000000633. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by My Habitat, Croydon.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.