|Reduced on Rightmove:||26 January 2018 (199 days ago)|
- Superb new two bedroom third floor flat
- Bright and ample living space
- The fitted kitchen includes the full range of appliances
- Communal green open-space with play area
- Concierge, lobby, communal gym and communal garden
- Lovely private balcony
- Two contemporary bathrooms
- Fantastic central location
LONG LET. Benefiting from a superb central location, just in the heart of Croydon, this fantastic brand new two bedroom third floor flat, boasts bright interior and it is being completed to the highest standard.
A wide range of restaurants and night life can be found on the doorstep offering a wide range of cuisine, while East Croydon rail station is directly by the development.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52047921.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1050308. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Croydon.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.