|Reduced on Rightmove:||30 January 2018 (262 days ago)|
- 3 BEDROOMS, 2 DOUBLE, 1 TRIPPLE
- AVAILABLE NOW
- FULLY FITTED MODERN KITCHEN
- MASTER ENSUITE AND DRESSING ROOM
- COMMUNAL GARDENS
- DOUBLE GLAZED AND GCH
- 5 MINUTES TO ST MARYCHURCH
- SUN ROOM
- GROUND FLOOR
Just the shortest walk to St Marychurch precinct, the doctors surgery and directly opposite the bus stop to Torquay Town Centre.
3 Bedroom retirement apartment, 1 triple bedroom, 2 double bedroom, large dining room, large sitting room, sun room, open plan larger than average fully fitted kitchen, bathroom, ensuite, dressing room, communal gardens,patio area, parking space. All on the ground floor for ease of access for anyone with mobility issues.
Viewing is highly recommended.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52049448.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000368210. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fulfords Lettings, Newton Abbot - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.