|Added on Rightmove:||13 December 2017 (251 days ago)|
- Spacious Purpose Built Ground Floor Apartment
- One Double Bedroom with Built in Wardrobe
- Modern Kitchen with Fitted Oven & Hob
- Space for Washing Machine and Fridge/Freezer
- Allocated Off Road Parking
- Double Glazing
- Available Now
Glyn-Jones are delighted to offer this spacious ground floor apartment situated within 500m of Bognor Regis Town Centre and Train Station. The property offers generous accommodation throughout, comprising of a sizeable L-Shaped lounge/diner, newly fitted kitchen, shower room and double bedroom with built in wardrobe.
Available Now. Further benefits include double glazing and allocated parking. Sorry no housing benefit or pets.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52050903.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100296029596. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Glyn-Jones & Co, Bognor Regis - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.