|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||17 January 2018 (249 days ago)|
- Beautiful one bedroom apartment
- Open plan kitchen and reception room
- Impressive bathroom suite with underfloor heating
- Double bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- Private balcony overlooking communal gardens
- New luxurious development
- Modern finish throughout
- Allocated parking space
- Close to Central line and Hammersmith & City line
- Available mid-January
Jorgensen Turner Shepherds Bush are delighted to offer to the market this one bedroom luxurious apartment in a brand new development. This stunning interior designed property boasts a wonderfully bright and spacious open plan kitchen/reception room that offers a convenient living space. Additional benefits include a double bedroom with built in wardrobes, private balcony and an elegant bathroom suite with under floor heating. Further features include allocated parking space, lift access, secure entry phone system, and a stylish internal courtyard. The apartment is offered on a furnished or unfurnished basis and is available from mid-January. It is located less than 2 minutes walk from Goldhawk Road tube station and within easy access to Westfield Shopping Centre, Shepherds Bush Central line station and the amenities of Brackenbury Village.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52051452.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 24890. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jorgensen Turner, Shepherds Bush and Hammersmith Branch - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.