|Reduced on Rightmove:||23 January 2018 (299 days ago)|
- Traditional Three Bedroom Bay Fronted Semi
- Ian Ramsey School Catchment Area
- Newly Re-Fitted Kitchen
- Generous Sized Family Bathroom With Shower
- Cul-De-Sac Position & Not Overlooked At Rear
- Offered Unfurnished & Available Now
- Driveway Parking & Garage
- Gas Central Heating System
- Bond £750
- Pets Considered But No Smokers & No DSS
Offered Unfurnished and available to rent now, a beautifully presented Three Bedroom Semi- Detached Home in a quiet cul-de-sac location in the Ian Ramsay School catchment area.
Features include gas central heating complimented by double glazing, cavity wall & loft insulation, through lounge with dining area, newly re-fitted breakfast kitchen, generous sized bathroom with shower, private rear garden, off road parking and side garage.
An early viewing is highly recommended.
No pets, smokers or DSS.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference BIL170375_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Billingham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.