|Added on Rightmove:||14 December 2017 (339 days ago)|
- 3 double bedrooms all furnished with double beds
- Half summer rent for July and August
- Bills package available on our no deposit scheme
- £370 per person per month
- Great location for UKC students
- Reduced admin fees
This three bedroom student apartment is in a fantastic location for University of Kent students. There is an open plan kitchen and dining area which includes an oven with a four burner gas hob, a fridge freezer and a washing machine. There are three double bedrooms which are all furnished with double beds; two of which with built in wardrobes and one with access onto a private balcony. The bathroom has a large walk in shower and there is a convenient separate WC. There are plenty of storage options throughout and a secure phone entry system. Plenty of free on-street parking is available in the immediate area and half rent is payable for July and August with the property available to move into from the 1st of September 2018. Since the photos have been taken all beds have been upgraded to doubles.
Downs Road is situated in Hales Place, and ideal location for UKC students. With local amenities close by, the city of Canterbury is 1.7 miles away. There are bus stops on Downs Road with regular links in and around Canterbury. Canterbury has a large shopping complex and an array of shops, pubs and restaurants in and around the city centre. Canterbury West station is 1.3 miles from the property with fast links to London.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52061304.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5767. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sandersons Students , Canterbury Student Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.