|Added on Rightmove:||14 December 2017 (285 days ago)|
- New Instruction
- GREAT LOCATION
- Two Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Part Furnished
- WATER BILL INCLUDED IN RENT
- Close To Cosham Train Station
- Available End Of December
- Call Now To Book A Viewing
**NEW INSTRUCTION**WATER BILL INCLUDED IN RENT** Location can be a key decision when renting a property, so where better than only moments from Cosham train station, if commuting is your bag, this is the perfect property for you. Transport links and local amenities are on your doorstep. The apartment itself is presented well, a small balcony that faces the rear of the property will mean those summer nights will just pass away. The property has a fitted kitchen, so no need for extra expense on purchasing these. The lounge is a great size and you also have the benefit of a jack and jill bathroom, aswell as two good sized bedrooms. The property is clean, crisp and tidy and will be ready for the end of 2017 or the beginning of 2018, so do not delay, call in today.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P36806. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West Residential Lettings, Portsmouth - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.