|Added on Rightmove:||14 December 2017 (246 days ago)|
- Beautiful rural setting
- Original features preserved
- Cleverly designed to utilise the space
- Garden with country views
- Double garage and workshop
- EPC Rating = C
Tastefully converted, this former barn has been arranged to provide comfortable accommodation whilst incorporating the original wooden beams throughout and excellent country views.
Haxted village is situated on the outskirts of Lingfield and Edenbridge and is approximately 20 minutes drive from the larger towns of Sevenoaks or Royal Tunbridge Wells. Sitting in the middle of splendid rural farmland the property has fantastic views of rolling fields. Edenbridge offers a variety of shops including a Waitrose Supermarket. Good rail links to London.
A delightful detached barn conversion enjoying country views in the heart of rural farmland.
Benefitting from lateral living this property also benefits from features such as exposed beams and wooden flooring, the triple aspect living room has double doors also opening onto the garden, and is open plan with the contemporary, fully fitted kitchen.
The master bedroom boasts and en suite shower room and double doors opening onto the garden. There is a further double bedroom and family bathroom.
Externally the property also has a double garage, workshop and private garden.
Square Footage: 911 sq ft
From our Sevenoaks office proceed north towards Riverhead down London Road. At the roundabout turn left and continue up to the traffic lights. Take the next left which is Cold Arbor Road. Continue along this road all the way past Ide Hill, through Four Elms until you come to Edenbridge and a T junction. At the T junction turn left and follow past through two sets of traffic lights before turning right onto Lingfield Road, signposted for Haxted. Continue along this road for just under two miles heading past a double Oast and a pink house on your right. Just after the pink house is a double bend in the road and the property can be found a short distance after the second bend on the left handside, signposted for East Haxted House.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52067622.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference SEL080155_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills Lettings, Sevenoaks.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.