|Reduced on Rightmove:||05 February 2018 (253 days ago)|
- Available NOW!
- 24 Hour Concierge Services
- Wi-Fi Lounge & Gymnasium
- Private Residents' roof-top garden
- Furnished To High Standard
- Secure Bicycle Storage
- On The Door Step Of Stratford Station (Jubilee, Central & DLR)
- Westfield Shopping Central Located Opposite The Development
- 565 sqft with Winter Garden
- OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK!
An amazing opportunity to live in this BRAND NEW apartment providing great views. This apartment is set within Telfords new Stratosphere development, Stratford, E15.
Property comprises of a spacious living area with floor to ceiling windows and spectacular views. Open kitchen with Smeg integrated appliances, space for dining. Available from the 20th of December 2017!
Stratosphere Tower is well located with famous amenities close by such as the Queen Elizabeth II Olympic Park, with Westfield shopping centre a three minute walk away and Stratford station a two minute walk from the property. With links in and around London via tube and DLR and from 2018 Crossrail will add to the already excellent transportation, everything is at your fingertips.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27479880. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ernest-Brooks International, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.