|Reduced on Rightmove:||22 January 2018 (205 days ago)|
- Sought After Town Location
- Walking Distance to Local Amenities
- Only 5 Miles To A38 For Commuters
- Close To Beaches And Coastal Walks
- Kitchen/Diner To Suit Families
- Spacious Living Room
- Level Lawned Garden
- EPC E
Lang Town & Country are pleased to present this three bedroom semi-detached family home situated in the picturesque Georgian town of Modbury with a range of independent shops including food, art and gift shops plus a butcher, baker, grocers, chemist and a hairdresser. The town is also on a main bus route, the A38 is only 5 miles away for commuters and local beaches are only 4 miles away. The property comprises, entrance hallway, large lounge with feature fireplace, french doors leading to the rear garden, open plan kitchen/diner fitted with integrated dishwasher, fridge and freezer. Upstairs there are two good sized double bedrooms and one single/study with built in cupboard, family bathroom with 3 piece white suite. Externally to the front there is a small garden and at the rear a patio area with steps leading to a level lawned garden. There is a Garage and the property also has double glazing & electric heating. EPC E.
This property is managed by Lang Town and Country.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100663010554. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lang Town & Country Lettings, Plymouth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.