|Added on Rightmove:||15 December 2017 (246 days ago)|
- Fabulous Family Home
- Open Plan Kitchen / Dining Area
- Seperate Utility Room
- Large Sitting Room With Log Burner
- Four Bedrooms Two Ensuite
- Large Family Bathroom
- Private Enclosed Gardens
- Large Driveway
- Oil Fired Central Heating
This beautiful family home is set just on the outskirts of St Minver Village. As you enter the property you have a good sized hallway leading into the family living area. The fabulous kitchen and dining room has dual aspect windows overlooking the large private garden. A fitted kitchen with a large selection of wall and base units finished with marble worktops and belfast sink. There is a range oven and built in fridge. The utility room has a selection of cupboards a built in American fridge freezer, washing machine and dishwasher. There is also a downstairs WC. The utility room has a stable door leading into the back garden. The sitting room is a triple aspect light and airy room with beautiful inglenook fireplace with logburner. The conservatory leads off from the sitting room and has double doors opening onto the garden. Bedroom four, which is a large double with ensuite bathroom is situated on the ground floor.
Upstairs you have a large landing. The master bedroom has an ensuite and dressing / wardrobe area. There are further two double bedrooms. The family bathroom has walk in shower and jacuzzi bath.
Outside the garden is secure and private. There are two sheds for storage. The property has oil fired central heating.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000383654. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Lettings, Wadebridge - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.