|Added on Rightmove:||15 December 2017 (244 days ago)|
- 3/4 Bedroom Detached Chalet
- GFCH / Double Glazed
- Lounge & Conservatory
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room
- Ground Floor Bedroom & Bathroom
- Master Bedroom & En-suite Shower Room
- Off Road Parking & Extended Garage
- No Pets / Smokers / Children / DSS
This well presented 3/4 bedroom detached chalet in a quiet residential close briefly comprises.
A double glazed front door leads to the hallway with under stairs storage and further storage cupboard. The dual aspect lounge has doors leading to the double glazed conservatory benefiting from a radiator and patio door to the rear garden. The kitchen has a range of cupboards and drawers with fitted microwave, double oven, gas hob, dishwasher & fridge freezer. There is also a Welsh dresser. There is a west facing dining room with large bay window.
Bedroom two has a range of fitted furniture and over looks the front garden. The ground floor bathroom has tiled walls and comprises of a shaped panel bath, shower cubical, wash hand basin and concealed cistern WC. To the first floor the master bedroom has dual aspect windows and offers views to the downs and benefits from fitted wardrobes. The en-suite shower room has a walk in shower cubical with power shower, pedestal wash hand basin and low level wc. Bedroom three is a single room.
Outside the front garden provides off road parking for several vehicles and a private driveway leading to an extended garage with electric up & over door. There is an area of lawn with flower and shrub borders.
The rear garden is mainly paved with various mature shrub and tree borders.
Situated on the Ferring/Goring borders in a quiet and popular residential close. Ferring is a quiet and popular seaside village with two small shopping parades both served by bus routes giving access to surrounding areas including Worthing town centre and a mainline railway station. In the village centre there is a doctors surgery, dentist, library, village hall and Co-Op store.
Council Tax Band- D- £1725.13 2017/18
15' 10'' x 11' 10'' (4.85m x 3.61m)
13' 5'' x 11' 4'' (4.1m x 3.47m)
11' 11'' x 10' 3'' (3.64m x 3.14m)
17' 4'' x 11' 8'' (5.3m x 3.57m)
12' 11'' x 11' 3'' (3.96m x 3.43m)
9' 0'' x 5' 4'' (2.76m x 1.64m)
19' 7'' x 12' 5'' (5.98m x 3.81m)
7' 8'' x 6' 7'' (2.36m x 2.01m)
12' 6'' x 7' 8'' (3.82m x 2.36m)
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 421236. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Symonds Reading, Worthing.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.