|Reduced on Rightmove:||10 January 2018 (223 days ago)|
- Picturesque end of terrace house
- Newly decorated interiors
- Sizable reception room with ample space to dine
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- Stylish family bathroom
- Beautiful private garden
- Close proximity to an array of amenities
LONG LET. Benefitting from beautifully refurbished interior, a private garden and off-street parking, this charming three bedroom house is also ideally located on a peaceful street.
Tarragon Close is a peaceful residential street that benefits from a close proximity to excellent transport links into central London such as New Cross Gate Station. The array of amenities found in New Cross are also easily accessible.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1050155. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Greenwich.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.