|Reduced on Rightmove:||31 January 2018 (289 days ago)|
- Stunning seven bedroom property
- Private swimming pool in rear garden
- Gorgeous reception room with period fireplace
- Master bedroom with en-suite and walk-in wardrobes
- Beautiful breakfast room overlooking garden
- Gated off street parking
- Moments from Richmond Park
- Approved planning permission
LONG LET. Offering enviable location by Richmond Park, this spectacular seven bedroom house boasts beautifully presented living space with 100' garden, swimming pool and gated off-street parking.
A wide range of fantastic shops, cafes, pubs, bars and restaurants can be found throughout Barnes, Putney and Richmond. The area is also home to several excellent schools.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52099134.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1050577. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Barnes.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.