|Added on Rightmove:||16 December 2017 (217 days ago)|
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Double glazing & Gas central heating
- Quality fittings & furnishing throughout
- Easy access to City Centre & UNI
- Close to Public Transport
- Close to Amenities
- Superb house
- Half Rent Retainer for July & August
- Property reference:92163
Superb 5 bed house available for the M14 6YA8, Fallowfield, Manchester, available from the 1st of July 2018.
This five bed house is well maintained with modern décor and plenty of space. It is in immaculate condition and has been especially developed with attention to the specific needs of students/Professionals.
The property features fully furnished 5 double bedrooms, laminate flooring, fully fitted kitchens, 2 bathrooms, double glazing, central heating, plenty of roadside parking.
Bus stop within walking distance.
About 3 min , 0.4 mi
Buses every 3 to 5 minutes.
41, 42, 42A, 43, 44, 142, 143, X41, X57
18 Minutes to Manchester University by Bus
- Tesco Fallowfield Express
- Nando's Manchester - Fallowfield
- Cash Machine/ATM
- Pubs & Cafe's
- Restaurants, Takeaways
The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. We cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 47851. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Buraq Estates, Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.