|Added on Rightmove:||18 December 2017 (279 days ago)|
- Available Now
- Three Bedrooms
- Very Spacious Property
- Close To Local Shops and Pubs
- Parking Available on Separate Negotiation
- Center of Working Fishing Village
- Walking Distance to Mevagissey Harbour
Available January is this three bedroom purpose-built apartment located in the picturesque village of Mevagissey just a few minutes walk from the harbour.
The apartment is located in the first floor.
Entrance is through Upvc double glazed door leading into the hallway which gives access to all rooms.
Kitchen - Large kitchen with a range of cream coloured units, space for white goods and two Upvc double glazed windows to the side.
Lounge - Great size room with three Upvc double glazed windows, two to the side and one to the front.
Bedroom One - This bedroom is a double size with built-in wardrobes and Upvc double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom Two - This is another double size bedroom with built-in wardrobes and Upvc double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom Three - This bedroom is a good size single with built-in wardrobe.
Bathroom - The bathroom has a white coloured suite, comprising low level wc, wash hand basin and bath with shower above.
Viewings are being arranged now so call us today to arrange your viewing.
Restrictions apply; Housing Benefit considered with Guarantor, Strictly no Pets.
* Parking available under seperate negotiation with the Landlord *
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52113234.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000228544. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Lettings, St. Austell.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.