|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||05 February 2018 (281 days ago)|
- Newly refurbished two bedroom Marylebone apartment
- Rent directly from the landlord. No agency fees
- Refurbished kitchen with Bosch appliances
- Refurbished bathroom with rain shower
- Large communal roof terrace with great views
- Close to vibrant Marylebone High Street
- Close to Marble Arch, Baker St and Marylebone stns
- Swimming Pool, Gym and Sports Centre 1 min walk
- Hyde Park and Regents Park 10-12 mins walk
- Close to Marylebone's unique restaurants, bars a
Property reference number 5718946. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Refurbishment works are now complete - available to let from 5 February 2018.
Newly refurbished two bedroom Marylebone apartment, available to let from a private landlord with no fees for tenants. This FABULOUS well proportioned second floor apartment is in a beautiful mansion block built in the nineteenth century by the Artisans Company. The apartment's heritage has been preserved, with original period features, high ceilings and large amounts of light from 14 windows on three sides of the apartment.
With neutral décor throughout, this BEAUTIFUL period apartment comprises of:
- Sizeable lounge/dining room
- Large master bedroom
- Second double bedroom
- Newly refurbished bathroom with fixed rain shower and second flexible shower head
- Newly refurbished kitchen with Bosch dishwasher, washing machine and fridge-freezer
- Gas central heating and new boiler
- Wide hall with entry phone
- Shared roof terrace with great views of London.
- Internal floor area is approx. 70 square metres
The apartment is in an EXCELLENT LOCATION close to pretty much everything. Especially the BRILLIANT cafes, bars and restaurants of the Marylebone, Baker Street and Marble Arch areas. Marylebone High Street is just ten minutes away, with its stylish bars, charming boutique shops and unique independent stores.
A fabulous SWIMMING POOL, GYM & SPORTS CENTRE is across the road, a one minute walk away.
The apartment is close to several underground stations (all Zone 1):
- Edgware Road Underground - 4 mins walk
- Marble Arch Underground - 10 mins walk
- Marylebone Underground & National Rail - 6 mins walk
- Baker Street Underground - 10 mins walk
- Paddington Underground, Rail & Heathrow Express - 12 mins walk
Close to the apartment, a 2 minute walk, is Waitrose supermarket. Tesco supermarket, open until midnight, is a 5 minute walk away. Every Sunday the Marylebone Farmers' Market is great for the freshest seasonal fruit and veg.
It's a ten minute walk to the quality GREEN SPACES within London's Royal Parks Hyde Park and Regent’s Park. Here you can enjoy year-round events, world-class concerts, group sports, outdoor swimming, cycling and many other amazing activities. Or at the weekend just unwind in the vast green spaces and classical royal gardens.
The apartment is managed by the landlord directly (no referencing fees for tenants). It is ideal for a professional couple, mature students or professional shares. Available unfurnished or part-furnished.
This property is for a long let, minimum period of tenancy is 12 months, and 6 weeks deposit is required. Rental price quoted is exclusive of utility bills and council tax.
The Local Authority for Council Tax is the City of Westminster, the flat is in Band E which is currently £817 per year (2016/17).
* Please quote ref. 5718946 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
There will be no fees for renting this property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52137585.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5718946_53066. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.