|Added on Rightmove:||21 December 2017 (300 days ago)|
- A BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED END TERRACED LIGHT AND SPACIOUS ACCOMODATION OFFERING ALLOCATED PARKING FOR 2 CARS
- NEWLY RE-FITTED KITCHEN AND WOOD EFFECT FLOORING THROUGHOUT GROUNG FLOOR
- QUIET LOCATION WITH FANTASTIC ROAD AND RAIL LINKS JUST MINUTES AWAY
- PRIVATE REAR GARDEN LOCATED OFF PATHWAY ACCESS
- AVAILABLE FROM MID FEBRUARY
- PROPERTY IS OFFERED UN-FURNISHED, WHITE GOODS NOT INCLUDED OTHER THAN OVEN AND HOB
Beautifully Presented 1 Bedroom house.
Modern Kitchen with Hob and oven.
Situated in the popular location of Whiteley, Suffolk Drive offers fantastic Road and Rail links just minutes away.
Short walk from Local amenities and 20 minutes walk from Whiteley Village Shopping Centre.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 7168438. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chimneypots Estate Agents, Southampton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.