|Reduced on Rightmove:||05 February 2018 (253 days ago)|
- Lovely three bedroom second floor flat
- Bright and large reception room with balcony
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Heating and hot water included in the rent
- Fully equipped modern kitchen
- Well maintained communal gardens and off-street parking
- Situated close to the amenities of Richmond
- Moments from transport links at North Sheen station
LONG LET. Set in a well maintained, gated development with beautiful communal gardens and off-street parking, new double glazed window this bright and spacious three bedroom, second floor flat has been smartly presented throughout.
Located moments from extensive amenities of Richmond town centre and is within easy reach of the open spaces of Richmond Park. Transport links include North Sheen station.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52159860.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1050880. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Richmond.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.