|Added on Rightmove:||11 November 2015 (953 days ago)|
- Available from: 1st September 2017
- Deposit (per person): £420
- 2 WCs, 2 Showers
- 5 Beds, 4 Doubles
- 1.60km from University of Birmingham
- 5.69km from Birmingham City University - City Campus
- 5.77km from Aston University
- 1.03km from University Train Station
Lovley 5 bed property in Harborne available to a group of 5. New kitchen fitted summer 2016! In a lovely peaceful location overlooking the fish pond, just a few minutes walk from QEH; Unviersity train station; and Harborne high street.
The property benefits frm a large open plan living space; good sized bedrooms (single room is still of a good size); 2 WCs; bathroom and separate shower room. Gardens to the front and to the rear of the property where there is a lovely paved area, perfect for BBQs! Parking available on road to side. Contract for 10 months only.
Energy Efficiency Rating - C
1.60km from University of Birmingham
5.69km from Birmingham City University - City Campus
5.77km from Aston University
7.99km from Birmingham City University (North Campus)
1.03km from University Train Station
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2822. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purple Frog Property Limited, Selly Oak.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.