|Added on Rightmove:||22 December 2017 (331 days ago)|
- SINGLE ROOM IN SHARED HOUSE
- WORKING PROFESSIONALS ONLY
- SHARED COMMUNAL AREAS
- LIVE IN LANDLORD
- ALL BILLS INCLUDED - WIFI
- CLOSE TO LOCAL SHOPS
- EASY ACCESS TO LOCAL TRANSPORT
- SINGLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
***SINGLE ROOM AVAILABLE FOR £490***
***ALL BILLS INCLUDED***
Maceys Estates are pleased to offered to the market a SINGLE FURNISHED ROOM in a shared house, located in the Bromley/Downham area.
There is use of the modern bathroom and Kitchen, as well as the lounge and garden.
The single room is within a family home and the room consists of a single bed, wardrobe, bedside table and a shelf.
Easy access to local transport with links straight into London.
There is parking in the street with no restrictions.
Rent is £490pcm which includes all bills and wifi.
Administration Fee is £150 applicable. If guarantor is required additional charge of £100 is applicable
Sorry, no DSS or PETS.
For more information and to arrange a viewing please contact Maceys Estates on 0208 698 3311
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 397290. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Maceys Estates, Maceys Estates Bromley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.