|Added on Rightmove:||15 March 2018 (152 days ago)|
- Impressive family home
- Well presented throughout
- Fabulous kitchen leading to the family room
- Sitting room
- Ground floor cloakroom
- 4 spacious double bedrooms
- Beautiful family bathroom with shower cubicle
- Large rear garden with outbuilding
- Garage and off road parking
- Available May
An impressive 4 bedroom house located on the West Side of Colchester. With some excellent School's close by and the Town Centre conveniently within walking distance, this really is the perfect home for you and your family. Spacious throughout and with flexibility, you'll enjoy spending time together making memories.
Accommodation consists of a fabulous kitchen with a centre island/breakfast bar which opens to the family room, the true heart of the house. Patio doors lead to the rear garden, perfect for the warmer weather. Additionally, the ground floor is home to the more formal sitting room and the cloakroom. On the first floor, the 4 bedrooms are all generous sized doubles and the beautiful family bathroom benefits from a free standing bath and a separate shower cubicle.
Externally, the mature garden is large enough for the children to play and for the all important BBQ in the Summer. You'll also find the outbuilding here, ideal for storage. Parking is available with the garage and drive. Available unfurnished and during May, choose your new home early!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 9538414. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harris + Wood, Colchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.